order joanne chang’s newest cookbook!
“I can’t wait to share with you my new book Pastry Love! This is my most personal and comprehensive book yet. It includes 125 of my favorite recipes. Nothing makes me happier than baking and sharing treats with my friends and family and YOU. Learn to make Strawberry Slab Pie, Mocha Chip Cookies, and Malted Chocolate Cake. The recipes start off easy with classics like Lemon Sugar Cookies and build up to showstoppers like Passion Fruit Crepe Cake. The book also includes master lessons and essential techniques for making pastry cream, lemon curd, puff pastry, and more. This book will teach you how to bake if you don’t already bake…and if you do it will inspire you to spread your baking wings to new levels. Bake someone happy with Pastry Love- I’m so excited to see what you make.” – Joanne
7:00pm Thursday, November 7 – Wellesley Books
Location: 82 Central St, Wellesley, MA 02482
5:30pm Monday, November 11 – Porter Square Books/Cambridge Culinary School
Location: Cambridge Culinary School, 2020 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge,MA 02140
public book signing at Porter Square Books, 25 White St, Cambridge, MA 02140.
12:00pm Wednesday, November 13 – Xhibition Kitchen at Northeastern
Location: 106 Saint Stephen Street | Boston, MA 02115
6:00-8:00pm Thursday, November 14 – Pao Arts Center
Location: Pao Arts Center, 99 Albany St, Boston, MA 02111
6:00-7:00pm Wednesday, November 20 – More Than Words
Location: 242 East Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02118
6:00-8:00pm Thursday, November 21 – Boston Center for Adult Education
Location: 122 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116
Time tk Sunday, December 1 – Boston Museum of Fine Arts
Location: 465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115
1:00-3:00pm Saturday, December 7 – Vinal Bakery
Location: 222 Somerville Ave, Somerville, MA 02143
5:00-7:00pm Thursday, December 12 – GOOD Bookstore
Location:98 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114
7:00-9:00pm Archestratus moderated talk and signing
Location: 160 Huron St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Pastry love press:
Be sure to check out Joanne’s other amazing cookbooks, all available at our online shop.
notes and errata from original flour cookbook
1. Pg 84 (sticky buns) should read 1/2 batch brioche, not full batch.
2. Pg 88 (pop tarts) should read “…roll out each half into a 14×11 inch rectangle” not 28×11.
3. Pg 101 (granola) suggested baking time should be 30-40 minutes, not 45-50 minutes.
4. Pg 154 (granola bar) should instruct you to process walnuts along with flour/oats/butter.
5. Please note that all baking times were tested in multiple ovens- everyone’s oven bakes differently so pls adjust accordingly. Specific recipes in which oven times are high are midnight chocolate cake and carrot cake- check both at 50 minutes.